Are you an industry R&D leader or researcher with an interest in the latest developments within Big Science? On November 3rd, 2021 you are welcome to join the online event Virtual Characterisation Day – Big Science, organised by danish company FORCE Technology.
New opportunities for industry:
- Characterising surfaces with scanning electron microscopy
- 3D optical microscopy
- The Max IV synchrotron and DANMAX
- Nanometer structure of biomolecules with small-angle X-ray scattering (SAXS)
- X-ray CT and the SOLID lighthouse
- Failure analysis with helium ion microscopy
- Tracks: Food, biotech and pharma / Energy and utility / Processing and manufacturing
… and you will be taken on a virtual lab tour.
There is also a unique opportunity to send in a sample/case study beforehand that will be investigated by FORCE Technology’s experts. Your results will be presented in real-time during the breakout sessions. If you are interested in this opportunity contact FORCE Technology’s analyst specialist Erik Stieper Brok.