The enabling forces behind the PRISMAS program are nine Swedish universities, industrial partners, and the large-scale research infrastructure MAX IV – all dedicated to the future of synchrotron research for solving societal challenges.
At the beginning of the project, a total of 43 partners from academia, institutes, and industry are committed to the PRISMAS program implementation, training, and supervision of students.
The universities (Implementing Partners) and Associated Partners (including market-leading industrial partners) host the PRISMAS students during their fellowship. These stays are tailored to the PhD project of each PRISMAS fellow in terms of technical training, intersectoral experiences at different institutions (research centers, industrial companies, etc.), and international networking. This gives the students significant interdisciplinary perspectives that will benefit their future careers.
The universities’ co-funding of the PRISMAS programme proves their dedication to synchrotron research as a means for solving tomorrow’s global challenges and securing that Sweden takes the lead in educating the next generation of synchrotron experts.
List of universities – Implementing Partners
- Lund University
- Luleå Technical University
- Stockholm University
- Uppsala University
- Umeå University
- Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm
- Malmö University
- Karlstad University
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
Are you a PI affiliated to a Swedish University and interested in getting involved as an Implementing Partner (hosting a Doctoral Student)? Contact us!
List of Associated Partners
The following partners have provided a Letter of Support:
- SVENSK KARNBRANSLEHANTERING AKTIEBOLAG SE
- VATTENFALL AB SE
- H2GS AB SE
- EUROPEAN SPALLATIOSVENSK KARNBRANSLEHANTERING AKTIEBOLAG SE
- EUROPEAN SPALLATION SOURCE ERIC SE
- UNIVERSITAET HAMBURG DE
- ASTRAZENECA AB SE
- UNIVERSITY OF LANCASTER UK
- CHALMERS TEKNISKA HOGSKOLA AB SE
- UNIVERSITEIT GENT BE
- GKN AEROSPACE SWEDEN AB SE
- ALFA LAVAL TECHNOLOGIES AB SE
- RISE RESEARCH INSTITUTES OF SWEDEN AB SE
- FORCE TECHNOLOGY DK
- OATLY AB SE
- FORSCHUNGSZENTRUM JULICH GMBH DE
- SWERIM AB SE
- ALLEIMA (AKTIEBOLAGET SANDVIK MATERIALSTECHONOLOGY Sweden)
- SKOGSSTYRELSEN SWEDEN
- IMPLEXION PHARMA AB
- NORTHERN LIGHTS ON FOOD
Interested in getting involved as an Associated Partner? Contact us!