These following items are available to use:
- 800 nm pump laser; OPA pump 1600 nm – 400 nm; THz generated in organic crystals.
- 1.8-12 keV X-rays
- 80 Gs, 36 GHz oscilloscope
- <1 ps timing accuracy (jitter between laser and X-rays); 250 fs (FWHM) post-sorting
- 10 Hz operation mode, single shot mode
- Cryogenic and temperature-controlled sample environment (20-500K)
Work in progress:
- 100 Hz operation
- Pulse duration and pulse jitter monitoring on 100 fs level.
- Extending pump and probe spectral range
We expect the typical duration of an experiment to be 2 weeks.
- Data format: HDF5 (download example file)
- Available data analysis tools and resources: HPC cluster with MATLAB, JupyterHub