Please note that Users are required, as per MAX IV Terms & Condition, to acknowledge MAX IV in all publications and reports where all or part of the work was performed at MAX IV. For the acknowledgement statement and more information please see the User Policies page.
Users must also register all publications and reports. To do so please log in to DUO and go to:
- Section: Reporting & Publications
- Link: Publications
- Button: “Register new publication”
An overview of the steps to register a publication or report:
In the “Lookup ISI / enter publication manually” step you are asked to add information about the publication, like Author(s), Journal, publication year etc. You have two options for how to do this:
- Through searching ISI (International Scientific Indexing).
- Adding the information manually.
In the “Reviewing list of authors” step you can connect the list of authors to their respective DUO accounts (if the other authors have accounts).
Please note: if an author’s name is spelled differently in the article/ISI than in DUO, the system might not be able to find it and make the connection.
In the “Create links” step you are asked to connect the publication to a MAX IV (or MAX-lab) Proposal ID and the beamline(s).
Please note, it is mandatory to:
- Link the publication to the relevant beamline(s) and proposal(s) in DUO.
- Acknowledge MAX IV and our funders. Please visit the User Policies page for further information.
In the “Upload postprint PDF (optional)” step you have the option to upload a postprint version of the publication.
Once done, click the “Done” button to register the publication.