Both Solid-Gas and Solid-Liquid endstations are available for users
Below are the access modes the beamline participates in, and potentially useful notes regarding what is offered for each:
Types of Fast Access offered at HIPPIE:
- Sample or technical feasibility study
- Scientific experiment
The maximum number of shifts: 6 (24 hrs).
Please submit a request for fast Access by two weeks before the planned beamtime.
Facilities available for Fast Access:
Available through the standard proposal application process.
Facilities at the Solid-Gas endstation available for Standard Access:
- Standard APXPS (solid-gas) using Catalysis Cell
- Simultaneous APXPS and FTIR Spectroscopy
- Offline High-Pressure Reactor
- Time-resolved APXPS (~100 ms resolution)
Facilities at the Solid-Liquid endstation available for Standard Access:
- Dip-and-pull (meniscus) method
- Liquid Microjet
Follow this link to read more about all MAX IV Access modes.