31st MAX IV User Meeting
Developing MAX IV: with the users, for the users
FASM, the MAX IV user organization, and the MAX IV laboratory welcome existing and future users to the 31st MAX IV User Meeting (UM19). The user meeting will cover: facility updates, plenary talks, poster session, vendors exhibition, poster clips, the MAX IV thesis and student poster awards, users highlight and many mingle opportunities.
Registration and Fees
- Nomination for the “MAX IV Laboratory PhD Thesis award 2019”: 25 July
- Abstract submission for oral contributions: 25 July. (Please note that accepted orals will be notified by 3 September)
- Abstract submission for posters: 25 July
- Request eligibility for student poster clips presentation: 25 July
- Registration closes for exhibitors: 20 August
- Registration closes for the rest of participants, including invited speakers: 10 September
- Meeting fee payments by: 15 September
Other information relevant to the MAX IV users community, such as access modes, call for proposals or an overview of user relevant events, in which MAX IV has been or is involved, can be found on the right hand side pages.