Are you an industry R&D leader or researcher with an interest in the latest developments within Big Science? On November 3rd 2021 you are welcome to join the online event Virtual Characterisation Day – Big Science, organised by danish company FORCE Technology.
Listen to a field of experts – one of them being MAX IV’s Mads Ry Jørgensen, beamline manager of DanMAX – introducing advanced surface and materials characterisation techniques and presenting new opportunities for applied industrial research in product design and development, quality assurance and quality control.
Topics will cover:
- New opportunities for industry
- Characterising surfaces with scanning electron microscopy
- 3D optical microscopy
- The Max IV synchrotron and DANMAX
- Nanometer structure of biomolecules with small-angle X-ray scattering (SAXS)
- X-ray CT and the SOLID light house
- Failure analysis with helium ion microscopy
- Tracks: Food, biotech and pharma / Energy and utility / Processing and manufacturing
… and you will be taken on a virtual lab tour.
There is also a unique opportunity to send in a sample/case study beforehand that will be investigated by FORCE Technology’s experts. Your results will be presented in real time during the breakout sessions. If you are interested in this opportunity contact FORCE Technology’s analyst specialist Erik Stieper Brok.
Join the event
REGISTER HERE. You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
3 November 2021, 9.00-15.00 CET (Online)
Open to all interested
No registration fee
Force Technology is a non-profit technology consultancy and service company which strives to create positive technological change and make the world more sustainable and safer.