The APXPS-2019 workshop is hosted by the MAX IV laboratory and brings together scientists from different fields including catalysis, electrochemistry, and environmental science in Lund, Sweden, to focus on the latest developments in the application of Ambient Pressure XPS.
The workshop features plenary and invited speakers by experts in various fields, contributed oral presentations, and sponsored commercial talks. The talks on Tuesday (10th of December) afternoon focus on recent developments of the APXPS technique, while the program on Wednesday and Thursday focuses on scientific applications of APXPS. Wednesday afternoon there is also a poster session at Skissernas museum, and the conference dinner takes place at Grand Hotel Lund, where you will have a chance to enjoy a traditional Swedish Christmas Dinner. Friday morning you will get a chance to experience Swedish Lucia and visit the MAX IV laboratory. The 2019 edition of the workshop is organised jointly by the beamline team of the SPECIES and HIPPIE beamlines and hosted by MAX IV.
- Kristina Edström, Uppsala University (Plenary)
- Bernd Winter, Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin and BESSY II (Plenary)
- William Chueh, Stanford University (Plenary)
- Enrique Ortega, Universidad del País Vasco (Invited)
- Kees-Jan Weststrate , Syngaschem BV (Invited)
- Maria Hahlin, Uppsala University (Invited)
- Peter Amann, Stockholm University (Invited)
- Qiang Fu, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (Invited)
- Andrei Kolmakov, NIST (Invited)
Best Poster Price
The prize for the best poster is sponsored by SPECS Surface Nano Analysis GmbH and is 500 EUR for the first place, 300 EUR – second, and 200 EUR – third place.