3rd International Conference on Tomography of Materials and Structures
Lund, Sweden, 26th – 30th June 2017
ICTMS 2017 is the 3rd biannual conference of IntACT (International Association of Computed Tomography) and is focussed on the use of 3D tomographic methods for (non-clinical) studies of the internal structures of materials and their evolution.
ICTMS 2017 will bring together an international group of scientists, from universities, research organisations and industry, to discuss a broad range of issues related to the use of 3D tomographic imaging in materials and structures.
The main focus of this conference will be recent advances in the following areas:
- Tomography acquisition hardware, software and associated experimental set-ups.
- In-situ and in-operandi experiments
- “Standard” and novel modalities of tomographic imaging for material analysis (using diffraction, refraction, absorption… of x-rays, neutrons, electrons…)
- Tomographic reconstruction techniques
- 3D and 4D image analysis to extract pertinent information on internal structures and their evolution
- Case studies including applications to further the understanding of materials, structures and processes.
- Presentations will be made within 2 parallel oral sessions over 4 days and posters displayed through the conference and with a dedicated poster session.
For more info and registration visit http://ictms2017.lth.se