A plan of action in response to the VR-report concerning the MAX IV project management has now been delivered by the MAX IV Board.
– MAX IV thanks the Board for its constructive recommendations and strong support, says Interim Director Ian McNulty.
The action plan is based on the three main problem areas identified in the report:
- Lack of professional project management
- Uncertainties in the command chain and delegation of responsibility within the organisations, including the MAX IV Board
- Insufficient communication
– MAX IV will now work to make the processes and project management as well as the internal and external communication as efficient as possible without creating unnecessary workload, continues Ian McNulty. MAX IV reaffirms its dedication to delivering world-leading technical capabilities and science to the entire research community.