Conference postponed until 2021
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we have made the decision to postpone the conference for one year. Exact dates are still to be confirmed. All those already registered for the conference will be contacted and their registration fees refunded as required. We will decide on a new date soon, please check the conference website for updates.