When you have accepted an offer for a position at MAX IV the relocation process will begin. You will be contacted by our external relocation partner Human Entrance to start planning your new future in Sweden. Human Entrance and local HR will do their best to support you to make this transition as smooth as possible for you and your family. Below are some examples of the support we can provide.
- Information about how you can search for housing. You will be shown up to 5 accommodations. Moreover, you will receive information about conditions for purchsing your own place.
- Information about schools, pre-schools including applications, the Swedish queue system, as well as help contacting schools and setting up visits.
- Orientation about how the Swedish bank system works. How to get a bank account and a loan.
- Expert advice with regard to tax issues, pension, a “cost of living calculation” based on your income, family situation and more.
- Information regarding the Swedish social security system and Swedish health care including registering with a healthcare provider.
- Information about and accompanied visits to Swedish social security agency, the Swedish tax authority, the Migration board, bank etc.
- Information about Swedish traffic regulations, and when needed help applying for a Swedish driver´s license.
- Local HR will also help arrange the transport of your household items when needed.
- For partners –guidance on how to apply for jobs in Sweden and help scheduling a meeting at the EURES office if needed.
For general information about moving to Sweden please visit; http://www.movingtosouthernsweden.com. Please check your relocation package for more details to see exactly what level of support you are entitled to.
name Anna-Lena Torstenssontelephonenumber
name Therese Oppligertelephonenumber